Emerson Dawes Smith

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Our First "Girl/s"

There have been lots of changes in our house these days, and many more to come. From the view of our little dogs’ though, there is trauma on the horizon; of that they are sure. When I have been working in the nursery getting things set up, the dogs just sit in the doorway watching what is happening, but too scared to actually enter in and investigate.

Here is a photo to depict how bad it got for Wrigley the other night when we barred them into the room with us while we were painting… she was actually snuggled up against Gracie!


I know I have to find some way to give them their “place” in the new room once everything gets pulled together… while I know I could just get a cheap doggie bed for them to find safety in, I am struggling with wanting to purchase these critter chairs from PBK… I could say that they were for Sprout, but let’s be honest; Wrigley and Gracie will own those in about two seconds. Plus, I keep thinking I need to purchase a pair of them… and it is my sister Jacquelyn who has the twins, not me.
Could I actually become one of those people who spend $100 on doggie beds?!? If I do, I am hiding from all shame now... because the Hippo and Froggie are calling me... I blame it on them.

No comments: